POSITION TITLE:|| ||
TT831 - "FULL
Benefits + Stock Options (Base depends on experience/fit)|
Diego (UTC area) - California|
Share via ...
Mile High View:
San Diego based company, who is a recognized industry leader, is hiring due to growth.
- Fast growing small company (~ 85 employees at this point) is looking for Implementation Engineers
to integrate their SaaS solutions.
- Implementation Engineers are extremely valuable as they are
responsible for the technical aspects of setting up new clients as well
as supporting existing clients.
- Ideal candidates would likely possess all the various technical
skills listed below in each section, but we're very open to those that
might have experience with the majority of skills listed in one section
and/or the other. The key is that you have the drive and aptitude to
learn the other skills as quickly as possible.
* HTML / CSS
* Familiarity with XML file structures and requirements
* SQL / T-SQL
* SQL Server stored procedures
* SQL Server Agent Jobs
- Integrate SaaS technologies into client eCommerce platforms for new
and existing client implementations.
- Interact cross-functionally with project managers, product
management, developers, account managers, etc.
- Effectively interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Perform tasks associated with setting up, receiving, analyzing,
processing, modifying, and troubleshooting xml and text based product
catalog feeds from clients and loading their data into client specific
SQL Server databases.
- Perform tasks associated with setting up, receiving, storing, and
retrieving clickstream data between client websites and a SQL Server
- Perform SQL Server database configuration, maintenance, and
troubleshooting for product data feeds, live data collection, and other
programmatic interactions with client websites and third-party eCommerce
- Write rules as stored database procedures to receive data requests
and filter appropriate responses in a client server architecture.
- Create and modify XSL transforms.
- Support pre-sales technical briefings to explain technology to
clients and help them prepare for implementation projects.
- Experience in e-Commerce website development
- Experience implementing enterprise level software - especially SaaS
- XSL transforms
- Web Service and JSON methodologies
- Object-Oriented programming languages or design
BTW - Follow TechTalent job postings and other informational goodies at:
[ #SDTechJobs ]
NOTE to H1-B Visa holders:
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US
are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this
time. Thank you.
NOTE to Out-of-Area candidates:
Relocation is not provided for candidates living outside of San Diego. Thank You.
Please be sure to attach your resume.
return to browsing opportunities